1964-1970 Mustang TCI Custom Coilover Independent Front Suspension Kit with 12" Wilwood Brakes
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Reinforced 3/16" Thick X-Member
- Designed For Small Block Ford, Windsor & FE Engines
- Extra Long Frame Reinforcement Plates
- Steel Inner Fender Panels
- Performance Front Sway Bar Kit
- Power Steering Rack
- Preassembled Stock Height Or 2" Drop Spindles
- RideTech Billet Rebound Adjustable Coilovers
- Four-Piston Brake Calipers
- 12" Drilled/Slotted Wilwood Brake Rotors w/Bearings
- Moog K772 Upper Ball Joints
- Moog K719 Lower Ball Joints
- Energy Suspension Urethane Bushings
- 1" x .156w U.S. DOM Steel Upper Tubular A-arms
- 1 1/8" x .156w U.S. DOM Steel Lower Tubular A-Arms
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
- FREE SHIPPING Within The Continental U.S.A.
Take your classic Ford's suspension to the next level! Increase the performance, strength, control, drive-ability, handling capabilities of your car with TCI's custom IFS system. It's a no-nonsense, no-compromise performance front-end based on their own custom spindle design with geometry specifically engineered to maximize cornering grip, yet provide great street manners for everyday cruising.
Roll stiffness is enhanced by placing the lower coilover mount as close to the ball joint as possible. Camber gain is specifically matched to wheel travel and roll stiffness to keep the tires flat on the ground. Built in anti-dive control keeps tires flat on the asphalt during aggressive braking. Alignment adjustments are a snap using the offset stainless steel adjusters, and the ride height can be easily modified with the billet aluminum rebound-adjustable coilovers.
The custom IFS design eliminates the factory shock towers for more engine bay and exhaust header clearance. The engine mounts have been engineered with 3/16" laser cut precision American made steel and fabricated with Mig & Tig Welds for strength & durability. Finally, the massive 12" Wilwood brake rotors with 4-piston brake calipers provide maximum braking performance, awesome looks, and greatly enhanced safety.
If you want the ultimate front suspension for your ride, then look no further than TCI's versatile American-made IFS kit. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty and all parts are proudly built in the USA! Count on MAC's to provide you with the highest quality parts that you want and need for your prized classic Ford.
NOTE: "Show Package" displayed (powder coating is not included).
TCI Custom Coilover Independent Front Suspension Kit With 12" Wilwood Brakes For 1964-1970 Ford
|Eck OEM Number||230-2200-00P12|
|Brand||Total Cost Involved|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford Fairlane||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1966, 1967|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970|
|Make / Model Mercury Cougar||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968|