1964-1970 Mustang TCI Rear Torque Arm Suspension Kit with Coilover Shocks
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- 1¾" O/D Square Tube Torque Arm With Slider
- Reinforcing Flanges
- Rear Sway Bar Kit
- RideTech Adjustable Coilovers
- Powder Coated Springs
- Urethane Bushings
- 1½" O/D Round Tube Frame Stiffeners
- Drive Shaft Loop For Extra Safety
- 1½" O/D Round Tube Coilover Bolt-On Crossmember
- Weld-On Axle-Housing Brackets
- 1" Adjustable Panhard Bar With Rod Ends
- Adjustable Pinion Support Tubes With Rod Ends
- 1¼" High Performance Adjustable Link Bars
- 1¾" O/D Round Tube Sub-Frame Connectors
- Floor Reinforcing Plates & Hardware
- Torque Arm Tabs With Installation Tool
- Engineered To Work With Ford 9" Rear Ends Only
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
Looking for a top-notch suspension upgrade for your Mustang? TCI's rear performance torque arm assembly is specifically engineered for street, autocross and road course applications. The rear torque arm suspension was designed to eliminate the suspension bind that occurs when cornering using the stock conventional leaf spring suspension. The torque arm features a telescoping slider at the front of the arm that rotates as the car goes through suspension travel and articulation. This allows the cars handling to be controlled by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables.
This kit also allows for a lowered stance, greater rear axle control and dramatically improved handling. It is a bolt on application except for welding the axle brackets, panhard bracket and optional sway bar brackets onto the axle housing tubes. Detailed instructions are included to make the installation process a breeze. As a bonus, all TCI products are backed by their limited lifetime manufacturer warranty and are proudly made in the USA! Count on MAC's to provide you with the highest quality parts that you want and need for your prized classic Ford Mustang.
NOTE: "Show Package" displayed (powder coating and rear end housing are not included).
TCI Rear Torque Arm Suspension Kit With Coilovers For 1964-70 Ford Mustang
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Eck OEM Number||530-5102-00RSWY|
|Brand||Total Cost Involved|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970|