1964-1973 Mustang Rallye Series Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit for 15" Wheels
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Complete Performance Disc Brake System Designed To Fit Inside Stock 15" Wheels
- Includes Clear Anodized 4-Piston Billet Aluminum Calipers With Stainless Steel Pistons
- 11" Directionally-Veined & Vented Rotors, Cross-Drilled & Slotted w/Zinc Coating
- Performance Street Brake Pads & Premium Timken Bearings & Seals
- Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounting Brackets With Black Hardcoat Finish
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses With Banjo Bolts, Crush Washers & Adapters
- Pre-Bent Hardlines From Master Cylinder To Combination Valve Where Applicable
- Power Kits Include: Dual Master Cylinder, Booster & Combination Valve
- Manual Kits Include: Dual Master Cylinder & Adjustable Push-Rod Kit With Combination Valve
- All Parts & Necessary Mounting Hardware Included
Now you can drastically improve your classic Mustang's braking performance and safety all while retaining its OEM 15" diameter wheel size! Introducing the "Rallye Series" disc brake conversion kit from Master Power Brakes... performance braking engineered for 15" diameter wheels. The Rally Series is a system that converts original drum brakes to disc brakes using high quality/American-made 4-piston billet aluminum calipers and mounting brackets, combined with the added benefits of slotted and drilled rotors. When you receive a Rallye Series brake kit, you get everything necessary to install the system onto your Ford Mustang. Every part from the dust caps to the stainless steel braided hoses and everything in between. If you purchase a power kit, you get the booster/master combination and a combination valve. Go with a manual kit and get the master cylinder and push rod along with the combination valve. This upgrade gives a distinct, modern performance look and feel to your Mustang, all while allowing the use of stock 15" wheels.
NOTE: All applications are for V8 models (6-cylinder models require V8 drum spindles for conversion to fit). All kits require a 15" diameter wheel, minimum. The contents of your conversion kit are tied directly to your car's specific application type and year as selected above.
1964-73 Ford Mustang Rallye Series Performance Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit For 15" Wheels
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Brand||Master Power Brakes/MP Brakes|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang||Series||Body||Notes V8 Engine||Year 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973|