Front Spreader Bar, Straight, With White Running Lights, Polished Stainless Steel, 1932
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Super bright white LED running lights
- Complete with polycarbonate lens
- Epoxy coated, fully sealed electronics
- Solid state circuit boards are designed for 12 VDC system
- Wires exit on each side near mounting flange, and can be easily hidden along the frame rail
- Polished stainless steel with hidden welds
- Includes polished stainless steel button-head bolts and nylock nuts
MAC'S brings you this polished stainless steel street rod style straight front spreader bar. It has white LEDs to act as running lights. This is a great way to add some flash and safety to your Early Ford.
1932 Ford Straight Spreader Bar With White LED Lights
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Base Part Number||855794|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1932|