TCI Standard Front Coilover Suspension Kit, 4.50" Bolt Pattern, 1935-1941 Cars And Pickups
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Reinforced 3/16" Steel Crossmember
- One Piece Lower Control Arm Pin Design w/ Box Plates
- Redesigned Coil-Spring Upper Towers
- 1" Performance Anti-Roll Bar Kit
- Power Steering Rack
- Tubular A-Arms
- Energy Suspension Greaseable Polyurethane Bushings
- Stock Height Or 2" Drop Spindles
- RideTech Billet Rebound Adjustable Coilovers
- Big-Bore Front Brake Calipers
- 11" Smooth Vented Front Brake Rotors
- Pregreased Wheel Bearings
- Moog K772 Upper & K719 Lower Ball Joints
- 1" x .156w U.S. DOM Steel Upper Tubular A-arms
- 1 1/8" x .156w Lower Tubular A-Arms
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
- FREE SHIPPING Within The Continental U.S.A.
If you want the ultimate front suspension for your car or pickup without breaking the bank, then look no further than TCI's versatile coil-spring IFS kit. This American-made product is engineered for easier installation, enhanced drivability and a broader range of alignment adjustments. TCI has re-engineered the upper coil-spring tower to accommodate a traditional shim style alignment adjustment instead of using t-bolts. This new design now also uses a vertical plate to mount the upper control arm to. During this redesign, TCI was also able to increase camber gain and anti-dive for better performance.
The main channel is made from 3/16" thick ASTM A-1011 Steel plate and is completely welded in-house for quality control. The new lower control arm mounting pin is a one-piece design instead of a two-piece design for added strength and durability without increasing weight. TCI also uses heavy duty ball joints and control arms for extra strength and reliability. Limited lifetime warranty and proudly made in the USA! You can count on MAC's to provide you with the highest quality parts that you want and need for your prized classic Ford.
NOTE: "Show Package" displayed (powder coating is not included).
TCI Standard Front Coilover Suspension Kit With 4.50" Bolt Pattern For 1935-41 Ford Cars And Pickups
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Eck OEM Number||204-2200-00PGM|
|Brand||Total Cost Involved|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1941|
|Make / Model Ford Early V8||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1940, 1941|
|Make / Model Ford Model B||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1940, 1941|